Are we really in touch with our old pals ?
bro be in touch . Sure bro how can I forget you ? . These are the conversations of two friends having while parting away. People just have an excuse that they don't have time to even ask how are you doing ? How is life? to their so called 'close friends' . This is a real sad reality that we are facing daily . Almost 1.3 billion whatsapp messages are sent all over the globe daily yet a whole bunch of people report of loneliness which is growing problem today . Although we have the most lovable parents but I feel friendship is a complete different zone. However busy a person is wouldn't he/she have 30 minutes of free time in a week ? I feel a lot of people have to really start talking about this . Its not that only counselling would help , Friends have to also really start these conversations. I feel most of the people are like frogs in the pond, like they keep moving from places to places forgetting their old environment . A call from an old 'close' friend relieves a lot of stress and brings in so much happiness . Majority of us including me are opportunist. Like if there is only need we open to our so called friends and just ask . They don't even ask like how are you ? directly towards the subject . Even messaging any person How are you ? can bring a big smile to any person . Like after people migrate to a new destination they meet people with the same interests and ideas and become friends . I'm not telling you should'nt get new friends all I'm saying is that don't forget your old buddys whom You promised you would be in touch no matter what .
Comments
Post a Comment